The Master Tributes
Welcome to The Master Tributes' forum! Please log in or register

The Voting System For Election Announced

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Voting System For Election Announced

Post by Shadowking272 on Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:25 am

It is done. I have organized a Voting System for The Master Tributes which will be used at our Leader Election in late August(remember I WONT retire if TMT becomes more independent with people hosting for me, etc).

Each person will be able to vote for their candidates; I have decided there will be seven candidates, and then we will do the first round of voting. The candidates will be narrowed down to five, and then down to three, when we have the final election. Each rank has a different authority within TMT; I know it may seem unfair for LRs, but HRs know better who they are voting for and why.
If you have multiple votes you can divide them amongst candidates; for example, if I had three votes and three candidates I could put all towards a particular candidate, or one per person, or two towards a candidate and one towards another candidate.

VLR(16)Untitled[Enlist] {Training for rank}- 1 vote
(-1)[Punished]Dead Tributes- NO VOTES
LR(15)Novice Tribute(s)- 1 vote
LR(14)Career Tribute(s)- 1 vote
LR(13)Elite Tribute(s)- 1 vote
LR(12)Distinguished Tribute(s)- 1 vote
LR(11)Council- 2 votes
LR(10)Builder(s)- 2 votes
[OUT OF GROUP] Representative- NO VOTES
MR(9)Head Builder(s)- 3 votes
MR(8)Trainer(s)- 3 votes
MR(7)Renown Tribute(s)- 3 votes
Memorial- NO VOTES
HR(6)Master Tributes(s)- 4 votes
HR(5)Supreme Tribute(s)- 5 votes
HR(4)Legendary Tribute(s)- 6 votes
HR(3)Grand Tribute(s)- 8 votes
★L(1)Founder★- 13 votes

ALTS VOTING WILL BE A BREACH OF RULES AND WILL RESULT IN MAJOR PUNISHMENT FOR CORRUPTION; AUTOMATIC DEMOTION, REGARDLESS OF RANK. I WILL THOROUGHLY CHECK THE VOTERS PROFILE, AND IF I AM SUSPICIOUS THAT YOU ARE A FRAUD ALT, I WILL NOT COUNT YOUR VOTE; IF I KNOW WHOSE ALT YOU ARE OF, THEN A DEMOTION WILL ENSUE.

THE DAYS THE ELECTION WILL BE HELD- FIRST ROUND, JULY 28TH-AUGUST 5TH; SECOND ROUND, AUGUST 5TH-12TH; FINAL ROUND, AUGUST 12TH-20TH. I WILL COUNT THE VOTES AND THE NEW LEADER WILL BE ANNOUNCED ON THE 21ST-22ND; THE NEW LEADER WILL RECEIVE THE GROUP ON THE 23RD-26TH, WILL BE DETERMINED LATER.

I WILL THOROUGHLY KEEP TRACK OF WHO HAS VOTED. ONCE YOU HAVE SUBMITTED YOUR VOTE IT IS IRREVOCABLE FOR THE REMAINDER OF THE ROUND. YOU WILL CAST YOUR QUANTITY OF VOTES ONCE PER ROUND TOWARDS WHOEVER YOU WANT- REMEMBER, THERE ARE SEVEN CANDIDATES FOR THE FIRST ROUND, FIVE IN THE SECOND, AND THREE IN THE FINAL. NOTE: VOTING PROGRESS WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE, AFTER EACH ROUND I WILL ANNOUNCE WHO IS CUT AND THE VOTING RESULTS, BUT YOU WON'T KNOW DURING THE VOTING PERIOD.

WE WILL DETERMINE THE SEVEN CANDIDATES BY JULY, IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN RUNNING, YOU BETTER GET READY. ONLY SUPREMES AND HIGHER WILL BE ELIGIBLE TO RUN FOR LEADER(REMEMBER THAT IF YOU ARE A LR NOW AND ARE A SUPREME IN JUNE, YOU COULD POTENTIALLY RUN) . I WILL SEND OUT APPLICATIONS FOR POLLS, DETAILS OF RUNNING A GROUP, AND SO ON, BUT THAT WON'T HAPPEN FOR A FEW MONTHS.

IN MAY/JUNE I WILL SEND OUT APPLICATIONS AND OBJECTIVELY CHOOSE THE BEST, WITH THE AID OF PUBLIC VOTES; I WILL HOST A VOTE TO WHICH APPLICATION YOU LIKE BEST(I WILL NOT INCLUDE THE AUTHORS NAME) AND AUTOMATICALLY SELECT THAT PERSON AS A TOP SEVEN CANDIDATE. THE OTHER SIX WILL BE DETERMINED BY ME BY THE APPLICATION, YOUR SPEECHES(WE WILL HOST SPEECHES FOR YOU GUYS!), AND WHO I THINK CAN CONTRIBUTE TO THE GROUP THE MOST(MY JUDGMENT).

If you have any questions, contact me via private message.

Last edited by Shadowking272 on Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:20 am; edited 2 times in total
Shadowking272
Admin
Admin

RPG Sheet
Level: 1
Alignment: True Neutral
HP:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Re: The Voting System For Election Announced

Post by Sandfall123 on Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:09 am

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

o lord Sleep afro flower lol! elephant study queen jocolor geek scratch king farao rendeer santa sunny albino cherry drunken cheers Basketball pig rabbit bounce confused affraid silent pale alien cat monkey tongue pirat clown cyclops @ What a Face Like a Star @ heaven Suspect I love you No Neutral Arrow Idea Question Exclamation Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Wink Embarassed Razz Mad Laughing Cool Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised Shocked bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce 2015-01-0923:06:34 u really shouldn't give me these emoticons

no rly

I'M NOT KIDDING

Sandfall123
Ensign
Ensign

RPG Sheet
Level: Legend
Alignment: Neutral Good
HP:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Re: The Voting System For Election Announced

Post by Shadowking272 on Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:14 am

Sandfall123 wrote:bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

o lord Sleep afro flower lol! elephant study queen jocolor geek scratch king farao rendeer santa sunny albino cherry drunken cheers Basketball pig rabbit bounce confused affraid silent pale alien cat monkey tongue pirat clown cyclops @ What a Face Like a Star @ heaven Suspect I love you No Neutral Arrow Idea Question Exclamation Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Wink Embarassed Razz Mad Laughing Cool Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised Shocked bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce 2015-01-0923:06:34 u really shouldn't give me these emoticons

no rly

I'M NOT KIDDING

I like emoticonz also lol! lol! lol!
Shadowking272
Admin
Admin

RPG Sheet
Level: 1
Alignment: True Neutral
HP:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down