Forum Terms of service
The moderators and administrators of this forum will do their best to delete or edit any reprehensible messages that may be posted on the forum. You acknowledge that all messages posted on this forum express the opinion of their respective authors, and do not necessarily reflect the position of the moderators and administrators.
In order to ensure the moderation of this forum, any message violating the preceding provisions may be edited or deleted without notice by the moderators and administrators of the forum. Any abuse may also be sanctioned by banning or deleting the user account. We reserve the right to inform your access provider and/or the judicial authorities of any malicious behaviour.
This forum may send you electronic messages (e-mail), such as activity notifications, or newsletters, sent by Forumotion or by an administrator of this forum. You can choose in your profile preferences to receive or not each of these messages.
Click on the button 'I Agree to these terms' below :
- You acknowledge that you have read these rules in their entirety ;
- You agree to comply fully with this rules ;
- You grant moderators of this forum the right to delete, move or edit any topic at any time.
Welcome to The Master Tributes forums.
If you are reading this, it means you are an OFFICAL member of The Master Tributes.
Still, even if you are a member of one of the most elite and tightly-bound groups in Roblox, you must remember, there are RULES TO FOLLOW
Failure to follow these rules will result in dire consequences. You don't want to know what these consequences are.
So, let's start this off, shall we?
THE RULES OF CONDUCT OF THE MASTER TRIBUTES:
1. Swearing is allowed, just don't overdo it. As in, don't swear because swearing is "cool".
2. Absolutely NO SPAMMING. Only the admins can do that. If they're bored.
3. Nothing obscene. Nothing nude, nothing gory. And absolutely NO PORN. We can make exceptions for softcore, though.
4. NO TROLL LINKS! i.e. Links to screamers, shockers, viruses, adware, all that crap that scarred you as a kid on the internet. (2G1C, anyone?)
5. No flaming. Racism is allowed on a humorous scale; provided the one getting jokes thrown at him/her laughs at it, too.
6. No advertising. No advertising other groups, no advertising your awesome Youtube account, no nothing. This isn't a damn marketplace.
7. HAVE FUN! Don't go around the forums being all gloomy and stuff. Socialise, make new friends! This is what forums are about!
Thank you for your time. Enjoy your stay in the stronghold of The Master Tributes
Admin, TMT forums