The Master Tributes
Welcome to The Master Tributes' forum! Please log in or register

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Master Tributes
Welcome to The Master Tributes' forum! Please log in or register
The Master Tributes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Legendary Tributes

Go down

New Legendary Tributes Empty New Legendary Tributes

Post by Shadowking272 Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:46 am

Hello all, this is the first post in months, from anyone. It has been months since anyone has previously posted, unfortunately. I used to preside over a democratic voting system that people would watch and participate in a training hosted by supremes and then vote them in the categories, however that system has been rendered inefficient. Now I have, after months of watching, selected six new legendary tributes, those are:

Szybae

-She is admirably active, has never broken my trust, very loyal

Sharpshootersmg

- He also has never broken my trust, is a veteran member who is loyal and has stuck to TMT through perilous times.

Sandfall123

- Sandfall123, in additional to possessing militaristic prowess seems to be very loyal.

JayDragonXRevived

- JayDragon is active, has never broken my trust, and remains loyal to TMT

Grapeoflife

- Grapeoflife is responsible, active, and loyal

PauseRewind

- He is a veteran member who has never broken my trust, seems loyal

smartboy7678

- Back in '12 he'd be considered an immature, nooby traitor. Now he is extraordinarily trustworthy, is active, and very loyal

All six of these seem like the prime nominees, however, I do not know if their character is on par with my expectations.
They will be bound to TMT with loyalty once they recite the Pledge of Loyalty. Once they have done so I will watch them, their character, and test their hosting skills. If I find their performance unacceptable, I will be forced to downgrade their rank. Not everyone is ready for legendary.

There are two on High Watch, who I believe are either to be selected or are next in line:

quietcoment
ctorsten123

Next in line is epicgirl441, who I believe is responsible, active, and loyal.

I also intend on anointing LordofExploiters as a legend although I want to give him a couple months, as he has rejoined TMT for the first time in over a year- we have a long history going back into an alliance with his group, and I trust him very much, and I know he has the proper leadership skill and has a fit character.
Shadowking272
Shadowking272
Admin
Admin

RPG Sheet
Level: 1
Alignment: True Neutral
HP:
New Legendary Tributes Left_bar_bleue100/100New Legendary Tributes Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum