The Master Tributes
Welcome to The Master Tributes' forum! Please log in or register

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Master Tributes
Welcome to The Master Tributes' forum! Please log in or register
The Master Tributes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hosting on Holidays- what do you think?

2 posters

Go down

What do you think about hosting on Holidays?

Hosting on Holidays- what do you think? I_vote_lcap33%Hosting on Holidays- what do you think? I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]
Hosting on Holidays- what do you think? I_vote_lcap0%Hosting on Holidays- what do you think? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Hosting on Holidays- what do you think? I_vote_lcap0%Hosting on Holidays- what do you think? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Hosting on Holidays- what do you think? I_vote_lcap33%Hosting on Holidays- what do you think? I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3

Hosting on Holidays- what do you think? Empty Hosting on Holidays- what do you think?

Post by Shadowking272 Tue Dec 23, 2014 7:31 am

I personally believe that I should not host on certain holidays due to the fact that many are probably busy. I personally am with the host everyday except Christmas & Halloween(and maybe New Years Day, Easter).
Shadowking272
Shadowking272
Admin
Admin

RPG Sheet
Level: 1
Alignment: True Neutral
HP:
Hosting on Holidays- what do you think? Left_bar_bleue100/100Hosting on Holidays- what do you think? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Hosting on Holidays- what do you think? Empty Re: Hosting on Holidays- what do you think?

Post by carlcool5 Wed Dec 24, 2014 9:12 am

Hi fukas im bak assdgf > lol xdDDDDDDddDDdXD<

carlcool5
Ensign
Ensign

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum