The Master Tributes
Welcome to The Master Tributes' forum! Please log in or register

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Master Tributes
Welcome to The Master Tributes' forum! Please log in or register
The Master Tributes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grading Rubric for Trainers Test

Go down

Grading Rubric for Trainers Test Empty Grading Rubric for Trainers Test

Post by Shadowking272 Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:30 am

I will need to move on from Roblox sometime; I am in high school and gotta graduate sometime(I still refuse to disclose my age), and to ensure that TMT will survive at least for a little while, I have decided I need to make the group more independent from me. I will be doing so by making sure future legends will be capable of hosting and will host and keep the group active.
THIS IS NOT THE ONLY METHOD OF ACQUIRING LEGEND BUT IT WILL BE A FORM OF TESTING.
Therefore, we will do trainers test to those primes wanting to become legend. To rate the primes/stellars that may become legend in the performance, I have designed this rubric. For now, grands+ will be able to fill out the rubric and send it to me.
I know it's brutal, but you will be publicly told your scores. In addition, your template will be saved onto some sort of archives, but whether that will be publicly on this website remains yet to be seen. I need to keep track of how many times people have tried testing.

1 credit:
Says 'go', 'begin', etc.: x/1
Grammar/Spelling:  x/1
Says what we are doing next: x/1

Total: x/3

2 credits:
Doesn't go idle unexpectedly: x/2

Total: x/2

3 credits:
Can use admin(knows how to use commands): x/3
Well mapped training(variety, keeps it interesting): x/3
Completes Training: x/3
General awareness: x/3
Weapons/modes fit map(kind of up to discretion of the reviewer): x/3

Total: x/15

4 credits:
Doesn't admin abuse:  x/4
Rewards winners(gives points): x/4
Disciplines people: x/4
Keeps training running smoothly: x/4

Total: x/16

5 credits:
Maintains order: x/5

Total: x/5

9 credits:
Personal opinion of how training was: x/9

GRAND TOTAL: x/50

Additional comments:

<30=Automatic Fail
30-37=Consideration(Leaning Fail)
37-47= Pass*Possible Legend*
48+= Automatic Legend
Primes will be able to re-take this test unlimited times, but there is a cool down of a week for auto fail and 2 days for consideration fail. However, there is obviously a waiting list, and if you've taken it more than a dozen times unsuccessfully, I will extend the cool down time for you to 25 days.
Edit* Your verdict and score will be saved onto my computer, it will not be public. In general, I will not announce your scores unless you want me to.
Shadowking272
Shadowking272
Admin
Admin

RPG Sheet
Level: 1
Alignment: True Neutral
HP:
Grading Rubric for Trainers Test Left_bar_bleue100/100Grading Rubric for Trainers Test Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum